Maheejaa, an enterprise with a social cause aims to promote the traditional Bengal Kantha craft in a contemporary style. It translates the traditional skill, craft and heritage of rural Bengal artisans and creates contemporary, well designed products. Kantha is an age old craft where hand embroidered intricate designs are created by rural women. Maheejaa for the first time made an attempt to use these kantha works in a unique way i.e. in combination with leather. We introduced a unique range of leather bags using Kantha designs. Our range of handbags and wallets are made up of pure leather. Leather products not only last for decades but also it gets better with each use. Each bag has been designed keeping the customer’s every need in mind. Every bag has many compartments , separate pouches for cellphone and wallet. We have included beautiful leather tassels which is completely removable so that one can place them on the bag , anywhere of her choice. Or use it as a separate key ring. Most of our bags are multi-way , and one can carry them in more than one way according to her comfort. And last but not the least, we are just a call away. Maheejaa bags are one of its kind. We are committed to creating beautiful and original product. There is a bag for every occasion. Our high quality leather with matching Kantha designs makes each product radically distinct. Our bags are a beautiful combination of rural art and modern designs, so that one can carry off an age old story with style and poise.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
The prices that you see are all inclusive ! That’s what you pay ! Maybe Less most of the times (Coupon Codes 😜) but never more ! ( Behind the scenes : All MRPs are inclusive of GST-18%).
1.Maheejaa Bags produces handcrafted products, thus making each product very unique. The pictures that you see of our products are as exact as they could be, yet the original product in your hand may and mostly will vary by 10% from the picture. This applies only to the Hand-done Embroidery part of the bag.
2. “Color” or “Colour” represents the color group, not necessarily the exact color you see on screen. For e.g. Light brown, dark brown, chocolate brown will all be categorized as Brown, in order to simplify shopping experience. Colour in picture is as close as it could be in real life, yet the colours in your screen varies from that in real life.
3.The leather and fabric background color remains the same. Yet 10% variation could be expected.
4.Returns are not accepted for sale products.
5.Returns are accepted only on Valid Damage reasons. Refund in 24 Hours without any doubt. (after we receive the return)
6.Normal online Deliveries may take upto 7 days from Day of Order. Customize orders take 10 Days. Absolute bespoke takes 15 days.
7.For Buy Now/Pay Later option you have 3 days to make the payment as suggested by our executive or else your order will be considered cancelled.
8. For custom bags – the colour and kantha type that you choose in our swatch or filters are as mostly representations, and not necessarily exact, 10 % variation in colour can be expected.
1. We are taking great care in delivering your products after COVID, and we partner only with reputed national couriers. Shipping within India is FREE for all orders !
2. Your product will be packed and will be ready to dispatch within 3 Days. Delivery should reach you with 4 Working Days. Delivery in Kolkata and WB is faster than across India. Custom Orders have a custom time line upto 15 days from date of payment. Since each craftsman and artisan’s process is unique, shipping times may vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
3. Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
4. As soon as your package ships, we will email/whatsapp you your package tracking information.
1. Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 3 days of receiving the merchandise.
2. Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are on “Sale.” Sale products will no loger be eligible for returns from 1 Jan 2021. Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
3. Returns need to be shipped at your expense and by you. Address of Return will be same as our registered address.
4. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product. You can call/whatsapp/email us about any damaged product. You must inform us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
5. Once your return has been received, we’d be happy to process your refund. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of store credit, which will reflect in your Maheejaa account within 1 working day. However, if you’d like to receive the amount back to the same payment mode that you used to place this order, we will initiate the refund after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
6. We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the Maheejaa Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All returns are subject to the discretion of Maheejaa Bags Pvt. Ltd. But we’re a friendly bunch 🙂
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the Maheejaa Care team at email@example.com
Make in India
All Maheejaa Products are absolutely handcrafted in India , by the artisans of India. From the making of the raw materials to the packing of the products, no involvement of any foreign items or goods.
Maheejaa Bags Private Limited
Leather Goods Supplier in Kolkata and India
GST : 19AALCM1679B1ZB
Registered Address : Diamond City North, 68, Jessore Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700055
Service Areas : India
Micro Areas Smoother & Faster Service : Kolkata, Jadavpur, Uttarpara, Dum Dum
Customer Care : 89-1090-9603
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Timings : Mon – Sat (10 AM – 7PM)
CORPORATE GIFTS / BULK ORDERS
WANT TO RESELL MAHEEJAA BAGS ?
You have come to the Right Place ! We do give our bags to re-sellers / startups and homegrown sellers. We have exciting offers and prices when you buy our bags in bulk and lucrative incentives.
A minimum of 10 pieces of any product assorted from our collections will be considered a Distributor Sale. In case you want to custom make or order any particular piece in bulk you may have to follow production rules.
For further assistance call 89-1090-9603
Your data is safe with us. We put effort and time to secure our website and protect from any phishing attacks. Despite all this, our payment gateway is 100% Secured and Safe powered by multiple gateway channels approved by GOI. During the last step of your checkout , you will taken out of our website for extra security purposes and redirected to the payment gateway page. Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically redirected to the website.
My Maheejaa Profile is a social experiment to make buying and using our products more transparent. The photos and videos you upload here are meant for public access, please do not share any sensitive information on this profile. The security of your data is again protected in our SSL certificate.
Maheejaa.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Maheejaa.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that Maheejaa.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Maheejaa.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.